200 COMMUNITY AGRO-INPUT AGENTS NEEDED BY WATER & PUMPS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Water and Pumps International Limited (WPIL) is a private limited company that was founded in 2013. The company deals in supply and installation of irrigation systems, solar equipment, water pumps, generators, borehole products and services. Its main office is located on 7th street industrial Area- Kampala with a branch in Mbarara at plot 3, Ntare road.
Water and Pumps International Limited is partnering with Feed the Future Inclusive Agricultural Market Activity (FtF IAM) to promote the uptake of Small-Scale Irrigation Technologies for enhanced production, productivity and income of small holder farmers in Ankole Sub-Region in Southwestern Uganda. To scale up its business model, WPIL is looking for Community Agro-input Agents (CAAs) in the Ankole Sub-Region (Mbarara, Isingiro, Ntungamo, Bushenyi, Kiruhura and Ibanda) with relevant experience and qualifications. We are offering an attractive commission package.
- Establish relationships with new farmers who need water and irrigation equipment
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers and farmers who already use water and irrigation systems from Water & Pumps International Ltd
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service and after sales service
- Identify and respond quickly to client water related needs
- Keep a high level of knowledge and skill about existing products and services in irrigation technology, and other good agronomic practices.
- Follow up on the farmers’ orders as necessary
- Anticipate the needs of farmers and address them accordingly
- Meet with farmers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate as possible
- Offer Support to farmers in irrigation technology use, equipment maintenance and other extension services
You should have;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take an initiative and work independently
- Have a strong sales prospecting, negotiation and & closing skills
- Ability to use a Smart phone and or computer
Application FormFill the form below to be able to join our Sales and Engineering Team
"*" indicates required fields